Install Problem with Source Python on my CS;GO Server

General discussion for off-topic subjects.
Cucumbe

Install Problem with Source Python on my CS;GO Server

Postby Cucumbe » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:46 pm

meal all together,

I rented a CS:GO server and wanted to install Pyton. But I can't get it started on the server.

I put all the files in the CSGO folder and it says on the server in the console

] sp info
Unknown command: sp
] rcon sp info
Unknown command "sp"
L 08/21/2022 - 21:33:50: rcon from "92.208.37.239:61163": command "sp info"

My startup parameters

+game_type 0 +game_mode 0 +mapgroup mg_active +map de_dust2 +sv_setsteamaccount (mytoken)

Do you have an idea what I might be doing wrong?

It's a Linux server.

The files were not transferred to the FTP. it was not possible .

Thanks all
Articha

Postby Articha » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:59 pm

Not sure, if Source.Python starts at all. Are you sure about it? Go into server logs and check for "[SP] Loading Source.Python" or something like that
Helenced

Expert Insights: Wisdom from Experts in Mastery

Postby Helenced » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:08 am

Time is a finite resource, yet mastering its management is crucial for self and professional success. Productive time management enables individuals to maximize their productivity and achieve their goals.

In this post, we explore the core principles of efficient time management. From establishing priorities to getting rid of time-wasting activities, we delve into strategies that aid individuals govern their time effectively.

Efficient time management begins with clear goal setting and ordering. We explore techniques for recognizing and focusing on top-priority tasks, making sure that time is allocated to activities that match with prospective objectives.

Moreover, we address the importance of self awareness and self discipline in efficient time management. By tracking how time is spent and applying strategies for preventing procrastination and distractions, individuals can enhance their productivity and accomplish more in less time.

Additionally, we investigate the positive aspects of consolidating tasks and self blocking for boosting efficiency and mitigating context switching. By organizing their time effectively and creating dedicated blocks for specific tasks, individuals can preserve focus and make steady progress.

In conclusion, mastering effective time management is critical for accomplishing individual and professional success. By introducing methods for target setting, ranking, and self discipline, individuals can take control of their time and accomplish more with less effort.
Affordable event rentals in Phoenix for weddings and corporate gatherings

Return to “Whatever”