Controll CsGo Bots to act like player eg, throw nades and so on using the python api

Please post any questions about developing your plugin here. Please use the search function before posting!
Frank_der_Golf_Fahrer

Controll CsGo Bots to act like player eg, throw nades and so on using the python api

Postby Frank_der_Golf_Fahrer » Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:38 am

Is it possible to control a CsGo so that he can throw grenades? I know that it is possible to access the bots via the Ai-cfg where you describe how the bot should move and act. The problem with that is that I want the bot to act as I want. For example, set his crosshair at a certain pos and then use it whereas the ai script decides by itself when to do something based on the surrounding. So my exact problem is to set the Bots position and the crosshair position and then he should use the given grenade.
Frank_der_Golf_Fahrer

Re: Controll CsGo Bots to act like player eg, throw nades and so on using the python api

Postby Frank_der_Golf_Fahrer » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:28 pm

I found a way to interact with bots on a csgo-server. You can simply access them via the player API because they are created as player instances. You can access them by simply calling the "Player()" generator with a number from 1 (yourself) to the number of bots that are on the server. The bots can do the same as a player as they are essentially that a player,

Return to “Plugin Development Support”