What happened to my addon?

All other Source.Python topics and issues.
Mahi

What happened to my addon?

Postby Mahi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:40 am

Hello people of Source Python!

I haven't visited this site for a looong time, and today the site just popped into my mind! I was happy to see it's still up, but there was this one thing I didn't understand - where is my addon?

I spent many working days on that addon (rpg addon, to be accurate) and now it's gone. I don't really care that much, I could probably code a better one in two days. However, I'm only curious, why is the addon no longer here, yet all my other posts are? Unfortunately I don't have the addon anymore, would've been cool to see what I did 6 months ago ^^

ps. Nice to see (read?) you all again! :)
satoon101
Project Leader

Postby satoon101 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:14 am

Well, I see you have been on since, but maybe you did not notice back then. Our site went down in November, and we were unable to recover much of what had been lost. The last backup for the site was from September, unfortunately. I would imagine that you uploaded your addon between the last backup and the site going down, so it was part of what was lost.

Satoon
Mahi

Postby Mahi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:09 am

As I thought :) Thanks for the quick reply. Pretty unfortunate, but it happens :) Maybe I'll just recode it to be better than the original, now that I'm on holliday.
Baster1985

Postby Baster1985 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:26 pm

im not surre but i think thats your addon ;)
Attachments
rpg4go.zip
(11.12 KiB) Downloaded 335 times
Mahi

Postby Mahi » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:25 am

Woah thanks! It's not the latest version, but I think I never released the latest one :D And it's certainly better than nothing :) Nice to see my old code, thanks alot buddy! :) I might even recode it someday.

Return to “General Discussion”